BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Saturday, June 2, 2007

sick and tired

Man I don't know what the deal is today. I wonder if I have heat exhaustion? I was not outside very much, but I ate a lot of very salty and spicy food, drank a cappuccino and mt.dew all day. It was very hot and I was sweating inside, while playing video games. :) I have not played comp games in a while (not first person shooters) and I know I upset my stomach like that. Pretty much a liken too motion sickness. But when I got home from the lan today, I just had to lay down. Too many factors against me today I think. Sleep dep, Heat, poor food and liquid intake, motion sickness. All I know is that I have not felt like crap like this in a long time. On top of it all heart burn....(of course from the poor food and liquid intake.) Taking the chalky chewables is leaving a terrible taste in my mouth... I think I better just drink a bottle of water and call it a night. Chalk it up to the summer time blues; yet... it is still only spring.

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9