BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lifecast

This next month (September) I decided I am going to do a lifecast. If you do not know what a lifecast is, to put it simply, I will have my webcam on 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the entire month. I don't know why I decided to do this, I just did. I figured why not, all the cool kids are doing it? right? well maybe not. If I go out I might take a cam with me, but a camera will be live 24/7 as long as I have a internet connection somewhere. I think a half of a month is ample time to allow me to clean up my area, and work on the details, positions cameras and what have you. If you have some suggestions for me please do not hesitate to send me some ideas. You can post the comments right here, and I will see what I can do. Thanks and I hope you all check it out. My lifecast will be streaming right from ustream! thanks so much.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bigfreaky-tv

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9