BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Saturday, July 19, 2008

easy like a Saturday Morning.....???

Here I am just sitting at my computer on a Saturday morning. Actually its still Friday night, cuz I have not gone to sleep. I got a new lens in the mail today from eBay. It cost .99 cents, but had 9 dollar shipping. But still a 10 dollar lens is awesome! I really want to go shooting with it, but it is night time... and that doesn't work out so well all the time. I think it might rain today, when I am ready to go out. But that might not stop me. I am so geeked to use my lens, I might have to hide under trees to get some shots. The photo bug has bitten me seriously since purchasing my new camera (which is good) but I am not coming away with many photos I like. I hope I am not becoming a photo snob. As someone so eloquently put it. I want to take photos that I and other people will both like. I know I am not going to get shots that have never been done before, but I want to get shots that might not have been seen so often. I am going to Vegas and then NYC in the next month, and I really hope my skills and luck will be up for both of those adventures, because I really want to bring back some good shots to share with everyone. Feel free to see how I progress in the learning of my new camera on my flickr site. www.flickr.com/photos/bigfreaky You will have to register if you want to comment. Please do so, it is awesome when I know peoples feelings about a certain shot. Good or Bad. Thats it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why'd you delete your most recent post?

BigFreaky said...

The most recent post was not from me... it came as spam.

I_love_iknow_banner_9