BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreams of Scorpions

Waking up covered in blood and makeup....
Just another day right??

of course...

Let me reflect if I can on last night...

Monster and Vodka... that pretty much sums it up.

The dreams of scorpions in my bed wasn't very fun though..

from internet a interpretation

"scorpions represent a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new."

pure meltdown

meltdown

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9