BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Holy Crap!!!

It appears that I have no posted a blog in over a year!! Almost a year and a half!! I would be lying if I said that nothing has happened over the last year+, but I would also be lying if I said that a bunch has happened. More or less, I have mostly been on cruise control for life. I still am not formally employed, and doubt I ever will be again... I work for myself, and that's pretty kick-ass, so I think I will leave it that way. I just returned from a trip to Japan, as well as a trip to Seattle to see a Jpop group that I enjoy Berryz工房. Instead of trying to catch up on a year, I am just going to go from this point forward. See you soon!


Random Photo of post:

Chinami and Momoko @ Sakura Con 2011
Chinami and Momoko @ Sakura Con 2011

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9