BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hack or Slash?

Well I am doing my normal surfing on the internet, and check my Jaiku to see whats up. I notice from my own blog that there was some posts about some 'unsavory' things. I was a bit confused at first but was not so sure if maybe something had just gone awry on the Jaiku side of the world. Upon going to my blog I noticed that there were indeed some 'unscrupulous' posts that were not done in my name. They did have a header of RE: (insert adult natured things for sale on the internet). A picture of a fair looking maiden with nothing on other than a Santa hat and a string of pearls. Although I really don't have much problem with the photo. The main fact that I did not put it there or the content about adult enlargement was not posted by me. And it had to go. I guess if I were going to sell such items (or services) I would do it the traditional way and spam the crap out of the planet. And not post it on my blog that is 'fairly' family friendly. 13+ would be the rating I think. But alas in the pursuit of money I cannot bring my self to a low as low as that.

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9