BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Save some Money!

West Michigan - Cut your grocery bill in half!

I have been using the Savings Angel website for a few months time now. And let me tell you, IT IS PAYING OFF!!


As of today I have purchased $1015.20 worth of products. (Food, shampoos, deodorants, house cleaning things, ect) But I have spent only $354.11!!!!

Sure that seems like a fair amount of money for only 23 days into the year, but I purchased some things I will not need to buy for the rest of the year, or even beyond.

I have enough laundry detergent for well over a year. Deodorant I think that will cover almost 2 years time. Popcorn, granola bars, cereal, vegetables, soup, hamburger helper, and boxed potatoes for an entire year, or more. These are just a few things to list, many other items will last a half a year or more.

I also have a queue of 100rolls of toilet paper, and 20 rolls of paper towel. That queue is surely never to fall much lower than that, since deals will pop up and I can restock.

If you live in the West Michigan area, you can click the lick above and join the site and save as much if not more that I do everyweek, and put some money back into your pocket for other things!

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9