BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Apocalypse has come!


Sleepy Hallow
Originally uploaded by BigFreaky.

Some where on earth?
The surface of Mars?
A sign that announces that the dead will once again walk the earth?


Or Just a simple night shoveling snow.

A typical winters night. 2am. Out shoveling the snow. Felt like taking some pictures of the snow on the branches of the trees. I wanted to capture some of this since snow usually doesn't stick to the branches directly. In between shoveling and setting the exposure time, I snapped a few pics I really like. The sky was blood red, but when exposed turned to a yellow fog. The trees bare of their leaves intertwined with the night sky. Poetry Mumbo Jumbo should this Blog never be made of.

So yea. Put my cam on a Tripod and clicked away. Happy with the results!

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9