BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's almost over.....

For the last 2 weeks I have been working a split shift. My 1st shift co-worker has been off so I am covering for her. I am only going in at 10am, but that means I have to wake up at 8am. I am used to 2nd shift hours where I would go in at 2pm. Normally that would mean I would wake up anywhere from the hours of 10am to noon. It doesn't sound like much, but just imagine having to get up 2 to 4 hours earlier then you normally do. I guess it is just a bit of complaining, but it is early right now, and it is almost over... Soon I can breath a sigh of relief, I will return to work for 2 days of regular hours and then get up even earlier the next day (Wednesday) and hop a plane to Las Vegas! Baby! The New Media Expo is right around the corner and I am so ready to go! I cannot even begin to list what will be going on while I am there, but I will be sure to share with you all, as it happens, and I am sure after as well.

But anyways... work has come too early and I must run out the door, to make it on time..

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9