BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Saturday, August 30, 2008

WOW! YOU'RE MOST LIKE GWEN


gwen
Originally uploaded by BigFreaky.

Thanks to TheVixy I was pointed to The Harajuku♡Lovers Fragrance website for a free sample! Upon redeeming my free sample a small questionnaire was proposed to me to find out what type of Harajuku Girl (原宿ガール)I was. After completing a battery of questions the type of Gal I was was revealed. I was notified that I was most like Gwen. This comes as little surprise to me since we are pretty much mirror images of each other. We are both young slender, strong and beautiful girls! We have long sun-kissed golden flowing locks of hair and men adore us. Yet we both take Japan by storm in different ways....

Fate....Maybe...
Coincidence...Not Surprising...
The Future...Bright and Delicious...

運命・一致・未来

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9