BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fire eater! *comments may not be suitable for children*



Originally uploaded by BigFreaky.

Once again, I was at the Devil Dolls show! (I love these gals) Doing a little photo shooting. This is just a taste of what the show is about... if you catch my drift! It was another spark in the face kinda night! Nothing beats some good grinder spark action shooting out of a devilishly beautiful woman's unmentionable's hitting you right in the face!

These dolls pack one hell of a punch in their show! Flame eating (as seen in the photo), playing in a boxes of broken glass, swinging high atop the crowd on rings are just the tip of the iceberg. On any given night, the dolls are selling out shows and wowing audiences with the flair that any Large city would bring. I have said it time and time again, you MUST see this show, the dolls are just as hot as the fire they play with... just be careful not to get too close, you might get burnt!

you can find all the info you need on the following links

www.sideshowkitty.com/
www.myspace.com/misspussykatt
www.myspace.com/thedevildolls



I have created a photo set about Grand Rapids Greatness. Devil Dolls, The Burlesque Shows and all the other great talent in Grand Rapids can be found here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these Blog Posts. Epic! Sorry about stealing your idea.. I'm sure you'll have tons of great ones :0 See ya soon bro!

I_love_iknow_banner_9