BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Thursday, October 30, 2008

When Hell is full, the dead will walk the earth!


When Hell is full, the dead will walk the earth!
Originally uploaded by BigFreaky.

So I locked myself out of my truck, right after I got to the Zomb game. I was planning as going as a zombie to start, but everything I had was in the truck... So basically that left me as a weaponless zombie.. I did however last about 15 minutes.. and was pretty tired after running around for that entire 15 minutes!!! So I guess I know my chances if there is ever a zombie outbreak and I have no weapon. It was a quick tag, so I might have lasted longer if someone shot them. I however found myself at the back of the pack, which was a bad idea.. but for now... I have a taste for brains.... ..

I_love_iknow_banner_9