BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time off...

So somewhere between alcohol infused ideas, and the onset of sickness, I made a decision to take off a works week worth of my much used internet sites. Those sites were Flickr, twitter, MySpace, and facebook. I am not really sure what insanity drove me to this place, but it did... I do not know if it was for selfish reasons, or reasons that were not even made by myself. But I did it, I survived, and so did the rest of the world. Yes, I do know that the world does revolve around me, but it too can survive a week with out me constantly checking up on it.

What have I learned? Nothing... What was accomplished? Nothing...

I guess I did write a review or two on yelp. But I am not sure what good that does :)

Back to the cyberworld I am sprung, I now too, can continue with life.

and random image for this post is:
DJ's a Gangsta!
DJ Jason Ash is a Gangsta!

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9