BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Friday, February 27, 2009

Post 100!

Here is the most non-epic 100th Blog post evar!

I just wanted to give a quick update of things.

So far this year my severance from my job has run out, I have collected my first unemployment check. I have traveled to Las Vegas and New Orleans (Mardi Gras). I have continually met awesome people and done incredible things! Some of the people I have met along the way have surprised me, both good and bad. Some just blowing my mind.

I have taken more pics this year so far, then some people will take in their entire lives. I am having a wonderful time taking all these photos, and continually learning how to take better and more creative pictures.

Web 2.0 has been stale, but not at the same time. Lately I am adding people that live near me, and not across the USA or the world. This is both good, but also bad as well. I am building relationships at home, which is a little better on my wallet (maybe). But this doesn't allow me so much to spread out my wings.

Big things are in store for this year.
New Chapters are beginning.
Lets see what happens!!

Random picture included.
Yummy!

MOXIE :: XXX :: REINCARNATE

www.sideshowkitty.com/
www.myspace.com/misspussykatt
www.myspace.com/thedevildolls

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9