BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Madness that is My March

Yet another blog and decision I think that is based on fuzzy logic. This time I can only blame the alcoholism and not sickness (I think). But to the point I go...

During the month of March I am going to be a veggie. A vegetarian is what I am going to be. I think the main reason is that I am trying so many new things lately, the only way I am going to 'really' try some new things is to do this. Partly to learn about some new and possible healthy alternatives. Even some things that could be delicious. I just have to not have the choice of tasty animals.

I had talked to one of my friends and she discussed about being a bad vegetarian. I mean you can be a vegetarian, but eat nothing but pasta/pizza/and mozzarella sticks/ect. Which are all delicious, but if you only eat that, its not going to work.

Just trying my hand at a little bit of better living. I don't foresee being able to be a Veggie forever, somethings are just too good.

Any help with hints/tips/recipes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all and wish me luck.


Random pic of the post:
Goth!

Ready for a Statick night @Mulligans

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9