BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Monday, March 9, 2009

Time for some Salad

It has now been 1 week since I started going Veggie, and there has not been really any problems. I have so far only been tempted once! That was at a Square Dancing party that was held by the friend of a friend, that my friend had made online. Did you catch that? I hope so. But either way it more solidifies my belief that the internet is great! Oh but I got off track there... The meat temptation came when at the party there were lots of yummy snacks. Some meat discs as an example. But the main thing that got me was the pulled pork that was brimming in the crock pot in the kitchen. It smelled so delicious. But I overcame it! I did however eat a whole bowl of mini carrots!

So begins another week.. and I think I am gonna go grab a salad... go figure!

Random pic from Flickr this time is...
Punk Rock

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9