BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

VeggieHead March on!

Yesterday I went to the store and purchased somethings I have never purchased in my life! I will not mention these things, for possible embarrassment. ;p I purchased a few items that were "fake meat" and will try them soon. One item however I bought was the Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers. I had these the other night, and they were quite delicious. I really don't think it was the incredible hunger I had after returning home from the bar that made it so tasty. I think there might be a possibly genuine taste in there. I will have one very soon and report back. If anything first signs of Veggie Burgers lead to positive, and that is exactly what I needed. A jump start to my month of Vegetarianism!


random pic of the post:

The only thing in my fridge

A view inside my fridge...

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9