BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Thursday, May 17, 2007

10,000!!!


10,000!!!
Originally uploaded by BigFreaky.

I have reached 10,000 views on my Flickr. It makes me happy. I seem to have caught my page just in time. I hit it right on the nose!! My own views do not count which is good I think. If not my views would be double what they are now. Hopefully the rest of this year will bring good photo opportunities and I can increase views. I need to do some more networking I think on flickr and it all. Thanks all who have viewed my pics in the past, I hope I have not posted too much garbage. I know I have quite a few duds in there, 2aDay is hard sometimes. After the year is up I will remove the absolute crap and rename the group to "least worst of 2aDay 2007" I think that is a fitting name.

1 comment:

papasone said...

おめでとさん^^
HDDこわれましたorz

あ。Googleのハンドルネーム
変更してませんでした。
by papasone

I_love_iknow_banner_9