BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

decency and a sandwich!

Why is it that people think it is OK talk on their mobile phone no matter where they are? In the car, in the line at the grocery store, at break in the lunchroom??! And of course the idiots have to talk loud as hell! Don't they get it? Especially those jackasses with the nextel phones and that annoying walkie talkie noise. They have their sound cranked uo so loud on that thing you think there is a 100 foot grasshopper coming to eat your face off! I used to own one of those stupid things, and to this day I still don't understand a damn word coming out of those things. It sounds like someone just got punched in the face, broke all their teeth and decided they needed to call you right away to say 'sup'. I could go on about this but I would just be repeating things you have all thought before. You are a pain in the ass people. Wise up and shut up; and go the hell outside already. I am trying to eat my PB&J in peace!!!

(pic unreleated)

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9