BigFreaky - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Monday, May 14, 2007

Shanghai Night


Shanghai Night
Originally uploaded by Ninoxowl.

This right here is the main reason I would ever want to go see China, The awesome night views. The city I live in is not large (it is also not small or too hickish). A drive a couple hours will lead me to Detroit or Chicago, but those two places are still nothing in comparison to playes like Shanghai or Tokyo. I don't know if it is the geek in me or what that makes me like the huge cityscapes with the blazing lights at night. I may never know. Hopefully some day I will be able to travel to Shanghai or Hong Kong to see the wondrous night scenery like this one. It might never happen, since the pull to go back to Japan is so high. Japan is a most incredible place. For those who have never world traveled I am telling you to get out there and do it!

Thank you Ninox for the great photo to blog.

No comments:

I_love_iknow_banner_9